ForeverStrong Memorial Foundation 2018 Ford Mustang Raffle
Official Raffle Rules – License #R47199
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained online at https://foreverstrongfoundation.org/raffle or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ForeverStrong Memorial Foundation PO Box 2693 Portage, MI 49081
The ForeverStrong Memorial Foundation (“ForeverStrong”) will conduct the ForeverStrong Memorial Foundation 2018 Ford Mustang Raffle (the “Raffle”) substantially as described in these rules, and Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo (“Seelye Ford”) will provide the Grand Prize as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Only legal U.S. residents age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in the Raffle. Raffle tickets may not be purchased in the name of ForeverStrong and/or Seelye Ford, however members, employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of ForeverStrong and/or Seelye Ford, its subsidiaries and affiliates, participating sponsors and their immediate family members and household members are eligible to purchase tickets. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
- The Raffle will begin on Wednesday, 06/20/2018 and will run through 08/03/2018
- There is 1 way to enter the Raffle:
- Eligible persons may enter the Raffle as many times as desired by purchasing a raffle ticket(s) for $50 each. One raffle ticket equals one entry.
- As of July 2, 2018, eligible persons may purchase raffle tickets in person at Seelye Ford, 3820 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo MI during their regular business hours.
Or as of June 20, 2018, eligible persons may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “2018 Mustang Raffle” in the Subject line. Eligible persons shall include their full name, phone number, number of tickets desired to be purchased, address where to ship the ticket(s). Eligible persons will receive an invoice via email and can then pay securely via PayPal. Ticket(s) will then be mailed to the purchaser’s address provided in the email.
Tickets may be available for purchase at other local Kalamazoo-area businesses, as advertised at the business location.
If there are still tickets available, eligible persons may purchase tickets on Friday, August 3, 2018 6pm – 9:29pm ET at the ForeverStrong Sunshine FUNfest at Revel & Roll West, Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo MI. ForeverStrong or Seelye Ford is not responsible for lost raffle tickets once they have been purchased.
- Winner will be selected by random drawing from all qualifiers on Friday, August 3, 2018 at the ForeverStrong Sunshine FUNfest between 9:30pm and 10pm ET at Revel & Roll West 4500 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo Michigan. Winner need not be present to win.
- If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to receive the grand prize, in ForeverStrong’s sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be randomly selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded.
- One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize package consists of the following: One (1) 2-year lease of a 2018 Ford Mustang or other qualifying vehicle per Seelye Ford’s sole discretion. The two-year lease is 10,000 annual miles. Vehicles pictured on promotional materials may not be the actual vehicle offered for selection by winner. Winner must qualify for financing in order to win chosen vehicle. All expenses and fees associated with the grand prize not expressly included in the foregoing prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner. Total grand prize package is valued at approximately $10,000. Winner may choose $5,000 cash in lieu of vehicle.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize. ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at Seelye Ford, 3820 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo MI, during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays, unless otherwise agreed to by Seelye Ford at its sole discretion. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to Seelye Ford to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving any prize, each potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the Raffle and acceptance, use, or non-use of the Raffle prize.
- All entrants and winners agree that ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest or raffle and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this raffle.
- All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford to be used, disposed of or destroyed in its sole discretion. ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website, gmail, or PayPal users, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to ForeverStrong’s website.
- All entrants and winners agree to give ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to hold ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford harmless from any and all claims they may have against ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford owns or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford.
- By participating in the Raffle, each participant agrees to receive email communications from ForeverStrong regarding ForeverStrong events and contests. Participants have the right to opt-out of ForeverStrong email communications if desired.
- By participating in the Raffle, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of ForeverStrong personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Raffle, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. ForeverStrong will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Raffle and ForeverStrong’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Raffle is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of ForeverStrong, ForeverStrong reserves the right to terminate this Raffle, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as ForeverStrong deems appropriate. All decisions made by ForeverStrong are final. ForeverStrong may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS RAFFLE, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FOREVERSTRONG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- By participating in this Raffle, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the Raffle and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the Raffle or any participant’s failure to win the Raffle or receive the prize, and to release ForeverStrong and Seelye Ford and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and all Raffle sponsors from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the Raffle, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
- The name of the winner may be obtained after 08/03/2018 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: PO Box 2693 Portage, MI 49081
Participating Sponsors: Seelye Ford